Certified Core Financial Management Systems
The Interior Business Center implements and maintains financial systems and associated applications.
We provide customer support and systems management including the analysis, development, financial systems testing, system administration, database administration, production control, and various other operations support activities.
We also provide functional support and management of applications that interface to the core financial and procurement systems, including eTravel, Charge Card, and IRS Form 1099 file submissions to recipients and the Internal Revenue Service.
Comprising these extensive systems:
- Procurement Systems
- eTravel Systems
- Financial Reporting
- Quarters – Supports employee housing management and rent collection.
Comprehensive offering of financial services:
- Application Management Services (Systems, database, and applications administration)
- Project Management
- Systems Migration
- Systems Implementation
- Testing (User acceptance, C&A and SSAE)
- Systems Maintenance
- Production Support
- Change Management
- Audit Support Compliance (C&A, SSAE, and FISMA)
- Help Desk and Customer Support
- Charge Card Support
- IRS Form 1099 Processing
- Financial Statement Preparation
Related Systems and Services