Permanent Change of Station Services

Vendor payment processing for transactions involved in the permanent change of duty station in accordance with client agencies requirements and federal regulations.

IBC provides Permanent Change of Station (PCS) services dedicated exclusively to relocating employees, relocation managers, and agency financial organizations.

Our cost-effective and efficient relocation services are tailored to fit an organization’s needs, making the transition to a new duty station as seamless as possible.

  • Personalized employee and agency customer service
  • Review, interpretation, and application of relocation laws, regulations, and policies consistently for all PCS services
  • Comprehensive relocation counseling services for new and transferring employees
  • Preparation of travel authorizations and amendments
  • Coordination with carrier to move household goods and storage
  • Assistance with preparation, submission, and payment processing of travel vouchers
  • Extensive review and pre-audit of PCS vouchers
  • Processing of Withholding Tax Allowance
  • Processing of Relocation Income Tax Allowance vouchers and payments
  • PCS payments made through on-site payroll office and reflected on W-2’s

Agency Support

  • Obligation and de-obligation of funds
  • Dedicated team reduces risk to Agency – avoidance of over/under payments
  • Standardized PCS processes and transactions
  • Agency financial management reports
  • Freight services to move equipment from one location to another

New and Transferring Employee Support

  • Single point of contact for employees throughout entire move
  • Experienced staff to counsel employees regarding entitlements, discretionary items, and any special circumstances
  • Assistance with preparation, submission, and payment processing of travel vouchers
  • Accurate and timely voucher payment processing

For additional information, contact us.

Already an IBC Client? Visit our IBC Customer Central for additional online resources.

Was this page helpful?

Please provide a comment