Federal Partners Communicating on the Insular Areas
Federal partners communicating on the Insular Areas convenes federal officials whose work touches the U.S. territories of American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the freely associated states which are the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau. The purpose is to facilitate communication and information sharing among federal partners related to efforts in and about the insular areas.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are at 5 p.m. Eastern
- Nov. 3 – Public Affairs Team, U.S. Coast Guard, District 14, Hawai’i-Pacific and Guam, 6 p.m.
- Oct. 11 – Policy, East Asia and the Pacific, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Oct. 11 – Region IX, Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response, HHS
- Sep. 8 – Seattle Regional Office, Economic Development Administration, Commerce
- Jul. 28 – Honolulu VA Regional Benefit Office, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jul. 12 – National Park Service Office of Int’l Affairs on MOU with Palau for Tourism Management and Sustainability
- Jun. 28 – Considering Coral Reefs as Natural, National Infrastructure for Coastal Protection, USGS
- Apr. 19 – Office for Coastal Management, Coral Reef Conservation, NOAA
- Mar. 31 – Pacific Region TTA Center, Administration for Native Americans
- Mar. 15 – U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Honolulu Engineer District
- Mar. 15 – Budget and Grants Management, Office of Insular Affairs, DOI
- Feb. 24 – Topographic Data Services, USGS National Geospatial Program
- Feb. 24 – Update on the Territorial Climate Infrastructure Conference
- Feb. 8 – OIA Economist Discussion on Data Gaps in the U.S. Territories
- Feb. 8 – Economics: National Ocean Watch (ENOW), NOAA
- Jan. 25 – Geospatial Enterprise Operations Branch, Information Solutions Division, USDA
- Jan. 11 – The Pacific Islands Matter for America, East West Center, Washington Office
- Jan. 11 – Technical Assistance Programs, Office of Insular Affairs, DOI
We welcome all who are interested. To be added to the FPCIA distribution list or for more information, please contact Tanya Joshua at email@example.com or Jeffrey Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.