OSEOD strives to share best practices, products, services, learning and performance improvement strategies, and expertise to help further your development journey.
DOI Future of Work
The Department of the Interior has developed this Future of Work Supervisor Checklist.pdf to assist with planning as bureaus and offices begin to transition back to a physical presence in the workplace. This checklist provides useful information and resources to assist supervisors and employees with preparation for the Future of Work.
DOI Career Connections
COVID - 19 Assistance
- The COVID-19 Information Portal on SharePoint is your best source for the most current information and guidance to help you do your job and to help you and your family stay safe.
- Updated COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Supervisor’s Guide
- Employee Assistance Program: The Department's Employee Assistance Program provider, Espyr, has prepared a presentation and accompanying handout on managing one’s anxiety about the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a general information sheet about the services the EAP offers and how to access them any time. You will find these documents in the Human Resources section of the portal.
- DOI Mission Essential Functions and Essential Support Activities: Learn about the eight National Essential Functions of the Federal Government, and the Primary Mission Essential Functions that employees of the Department of the Interior carry out every day, such as providing emergency services, protecting the Nation, or sustaining the economy.
- Return to Work Guidance: These FAQs clarify the circumstances under which employees may return to work after home isolation or a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.