DOI Cloud Services Portfolio
The DOI Foundation Cloud Hosting Services (FCHS) Program works continuously to develop cloud hosting plans and processes to offer a credible portfolio of contract vehicles and other cloud-based IT shared services to our customers. DOI is currently utilizing more than 20 Cloud Service Provider (CSP) environments to support delivery of cloud-based IT services federal government wide.
DOI Government-wide Cloud Services Catalog
Assisted Cloud Acquisition Services
DOI provides assisted acquisition services to external agencies in accordance with the Government Management and Reform Act (GMRA) of 1994. A dedicated team of acquisition personnel award and manage task orders against nine competitively awarded Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contracts for cloud hosting services. Additional acquisition vehicles may be awarded in the future as requirements are identified. DOI has expert procurement staff available to help guide customers through the government procurement process. This includes:
- Review and consultation of completed Statement of Work (SOW) and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) in order ensure business and technical requirements are solid and include proper evaluation criteria,
- Development of an acquisitions plan and schedule,
- Guidance and templates for technical evaluation process, and
- Subject Matter Expert analysis of requirements and contract award.
Please see the FCHS Assisted Acquisitions Service page for more details on how to obtain this service.
Geospatial Hosting Platform (GeoPlatform)
DOI manages the Geospatial Hosting Platform (GeoPlatform) on behalf of the Federal Geospatial Data Committee (FGDC). The GeoPlatform provides shared and trusted geospatial data, services, and applications for use by public and by government agencies and partners to meet their mission needs. GeoPlatform users have access to:
- A one-stop shop that delivers trusted, consistent data and services,
- Authoritative data to support informed decision making,
- Reusable applications and services for governmental and non-governmental use,
- A shared infrastructure that can host user data and applications, and
- A focal point where government, academic, private, and public data can be visualized together to inform national and regional issues.
DOI only Cloud Services Catalog
Please visit the cloud program's internal Google site for more information on cloud-related services that are available only to DOI customers.
Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- Accellion - Kiteworks Federal Cloud (SaaS)
- Akamai - Content Delivery Services (IaaS)
- Amazon - AWS GovCloud (IaaS)
- Amazon - AWS US East/West (IaaS)
- Autonomic Resources LLC - ARC-P (IaaS)
- Drupal Content Management System (Saas)
- Economic Systems Federal Human Resources (FHR) Navigator (SaaS)
- Everbridge Suite - Emergency Notification Service (SaaS)
- FireEye - FireEye E-mail Threat Prevention (ETP) Service (SaaS)
- Google - Google Services (PaaS/SaaS)
- GovDelivery - GovDelivery Communication Cloud (SaaS)
- IBM - MaaS360 Enterprise Mobility Management (SaaS)
- IBM - Secure Federal Cloud Solution (IaaS)
- MicroPact - MicroPact Product Suite (PaaS)
- Microsoft - Dynamics Customer Relationship Management Online (CRMOL) for Government (SaaS)
- Microsoft - Azure Commercial Cloud (IaaS/PaaS)
- Microsoft - Azure Government Cloud (IaaS/PaaS)
- Salesforce - Salesforce Government Cloud (PaaS/SaaS)
- ServiceNow - ServiceNow Service Automation Government Cloud Suite (SaaS)
- SoftLayer - SoftLayer Federal Cloud (SFC) (IaaS)
- Virtustream - Federal Cloud (VFC) (IaaS)