Fiduciary Trust Officer: Cherokee
Like us on Facebook
Fiduciary Trust Officer
(918) 453-5715 (Tahlequah Office)
(918) 316-5138 (Mobile)
(918) 781-4675 (Muskogee/Eastern Oklahoma Office)
Cherokee Nation Tribal IIM Coordinator (Compacted Tribal Staff)
(918) 207-3870 (Office)
(918) 458-4496 (Fax)
(918) 207-4992 (Office)Deborah Jackson
Account Maintenance Technician
(918) 453-5714 (Office)
Tahlequah Field Office (Cherokee Nation)
Cherokee Nation W.W. Keeler Tribal Complex
Physical Address: 17675 S Muskogee Ave, Room 112, Tahlequah OK 74464
Mailing Address: PO Box 440, Tahlequah OK 74465
Fax Number: (918) 458-9598
Muskogee/Eastern Oklahoma Field Office (BIA)
Eastern Oklahoma Regional Office (BIA)
Physical Address: 3100 W. Peak Blvd, Muskogee OK 74401
Mailing Address: PO Box 2699, Muskogee, OK 74402
Fax Number: (918) 781-4679
Directions to the Office
Tahlequah Field Office (Cherokee Nation):
- From Tahlequah: Follow HWY 62 S for 4.1 miles. The Cherokee Nation Tribal Complex is located on the left just past the CONOCO station.
- From Muskogee: Follow HWY 62 toward Tahlequah approximately 24 miles. The Cherokee Nation Tribal Complex is located on the right. Turn on the side street before the CONOCO station.
- From Keys/Park Hill/Lake Tenkiller Area: Turn left onto HWY 62 toward Muskogee at the stop light from Park Hill and travel approximately 1.5 miles. The Cherokee Nation Tribal Complex is located on the left just past the CONOCO station
Muskogee/Eastern Oklahoma Field Office (BIA):
- From Tulsa: Exit off Muskogee Turnpike onto HWY 69 South. Follow through Muskogee for 10.7 miles. Exit off ramp onto OK-165 E/US-64 E/W 33rd St S/W Peak Blvd/Sally Brown Rd. Go 0.6 of a mile and turn left. OST staff is stationed in the BIA Building.
- From Checotah/Eufuala: Follow US HWY 69 North to Muskogee. Take the US-64E/OK-165 exit toward Tahlequah. Turn right onto W 33rd St S/W Peak Blvd/Sally Brown Rd. Travel 0.3 of a mile and turn left. OST staff is stationed in the BIA Building.
- From Tahlequah: Follow OK-10/US-62 W for 21.5 miles. Merge onto OK-165 S toward Ft Smith. Travel 3.3 miles and exit onto OK-165 W/Peak Blvd toward US-64. Continue on OK-165 for 5.3 miles. Turn right to the BIA Building. OST staff is stationed in the BIA building.
- From Ft Smith/Sallisaw/Vian: Head west on I-40 W and take exit 286 to merge onto Muskogee Turnpike W toward Muskogee/Tulsa (Toll Road). Take Exit 37 for Hancock St toward OK-165 W (Toll Road). Turn left onto E 23rd St S/E Hancock Rd. Turn left to merge onto OK-165 W/Peak Blvd. Travel 5.2 miles on OK-165 W. Turn right to the BIA Building. OST staff is stationed in the BIA building.
Visit our booth at the 61st Annual Cherokee National Holiday on Saturday, August 31st, in the W.W. Keeler Tribal Complex! Staff will be available at 10:00 AM! "Whereabouts Unknown" listings will be available to see if we are looking for you or someone you know!
Is OST holding money for you?
OST is seeking current addresses for Individual Indian Money (IIM) account holders. All Whereabouts Unknown (WAU) accounts have either interests in lands and/or funds to be disbursed to rightful owners. Search for your name on the following links!