Is OST holding money for you?

OST is seeking current addresses for Individual Indian Money (IIM) account holders. All Bad River Reservation
Whereabouts Unknown (WAU) accounts have either interests in lands and/or funds to
be disbursed to rightful owners.

If you find your name on the WAU list, the forms required to update your account may be found here:

Please mail completed forms (along with a copy of your photo ID) to:

Office of the Special Trustee - Great Lakes Agency
916 West Lakeshore Drive
Ashland, WI 54806

You may also provide updated information to the Great Lakes Agency by calling (715) 682-9918. Additional information may be requested from you to complete your account update.