Open Government Initiative
The Department of the Interior assembled a multi-functional team from across our department to develop Interior's Open Government Plan. In addition to meeting all of the requirements of the Open Government Directive, Interior's Open Government plan seeks to:
- Create better relationships between government and citizens
- Enable DOI to understand citizens' demand for services more clearly and be more responsive to their needs
- Increase the rate of innovation by leveraging public knowledge
- Increase DOI's ability to meet its mission more effectively and efficiently by transparently engaging the public in decision making
- Encourage the development of Open Government Programs
If you have feedback on our Open Government Plan, please send to email@example.com.