NEW! DOI Learn Security Questions
Beginning in early April when you log into DOI Learn you will be required to perform a one-time task to set up Security Questions. You will be required to provide answers to two questions.
This will be helpful in the future as you will not need to wait for an email response or call for assistance if you need a password reset. As long as you provide the correct response to one of your security questions, the system will require that you set a new password and then will allow access.
New DOI Federal Employees
- DO NOT use the "Request a New Account" link on the login screen to request an account.
- You will receive an email with login instructions from the system when your account has been created.
- Please be patient. It can take several weeks for your information to appear in DOI Learn.
- Note: If you have received more than one paycheck but have not received your DOI Learn login, please contact your Bureau Data Steward.
- Upon receiving your account information please attend a DOI Learn Learner Orientation on the 4th Thursday of each month.
Upon accessing your account for the first time, please
- Update Your Profile
- Add/Verify Your Assigned Supervisor
- Update Your Timezone
External, Non-DOI Learners
External Learners are one of the following:
- State and Local Employees
- Federal employees from agencies outside DOI
We offer many training opportunities to private, state, not-for-profit and other federal government agencies. Search our Public Catalog to view these opportunities. For information about obtaining a user account or other questions, visit the External Learners page.
Download the workstation requirements guide for using DOI Learn.