New DOI Federal Employees
- DO NOT use the "Request a New Account" link on the login screen to request an account.
- DO NOT use the "Request a New Account" link on the login screen to inquire about your account.
- Account Inquiries: If you have received more than one paycheck but have not received your DOI Learn login, please use this form to contact your Bureau Data Steward.
- You will receive an email with login instructions from the system when your account has been created.
- Please be patient. It can take several weeks for your information to appear in DOI Learn.
- Upon receiving your account information please attend a DOI Learn Learner Orientation on the 4th Thursday of each month.
Upon accessing your account for the first time, please
- Set your password -12 Characters, Upper & Lowercase, 1 number, 1 special character ( !#$%()*+,-./:;=?@^| )
- Set your Security Questions
- Update Your Profile
- Add/Verify Your Assigned Supervisor
- Update Your Timezone
External, Non-DOI Learners
External Learners are one of the following:
- State and Local Employees
- Federal employees from agencies outside DOI
We offer many training opportunities to private, state, not-for-profit and other federal government agencies. Search our Public Catalog to view these opportunities. For information about obtaining a user account or other questions, visit the External Learners page.
Download the workstation requirements guide for using DOI Learn.