Submit a Regulatory Proposal
We are currently excepting proposals for:
|Regulatory Year||Subject||Ending Date|
|2015-2017||Federal Subsistence Fish and Shellfish Proposals||March 28, 2014|
How to Prepare Your Proposal
When preparing your proposal, it is important that you include the following information:
Your proposal should also answer the following questions:
- What regulations do you wish to change? Include management unit number and species. Quote the current regulation if known. If you are proposing a new regulation, please state “new regulation.”
- How should the new regulation read? Write the regulation the way you would like to see it written in the regulations.
- Why should this regulation change be made?
- What impact will this change have on fish or shellfish populations?
- How will this change affect subsistence users?
- How will this change affect other users, i.e., sport/recreational and commercial?
Questions? Call (800) 478-1456 or (907) 786-3888