Special Action Request
To submit a Special Action request, please provide the following information:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- Organization (if applicable)
- Describe the action you are requesting. Reference the current regulations you wish to change.
- Have there been unusual or significant changes in resource abundance or unusual conditions affecting harvest opportunities that could not reasonably have been anticipated and that potentially could have significant adverse effects on the health of fish and wildlife populations or subsistence users?
- Is the requested action needed for reasons of public safety or administration?
- What are the extenuating circumstances that necessitate a regulatory change before the next regulatory review?
Submit your request by:
Office of Subsistence Management
Attn: Subsistence Policy Coordinator
1011 East Tudor Road, Mail Stop 121
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Fax: (907) 786-3898