Request for Reconsideration
The written appeal must provide the Board with enough information to show why the action should be reconsidered. The Board will accept a Request for Reconsideration only if it is based upon information not previously considered by the Board; demonstrates that the information used by the Board is incorrect; or demonstrates that the Board’s interpretation of information, applicable law, or regulation is in error or contrary to existing law. These guidelines and requirements can be found in 50 CFR Part 100, Subpart B, §100.20.
To submit a Request for Reconsideration, please provide the following information:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- Organization (if applicable)
- Provide the regulation that you wish the Board to reconsider and the date of Federal Register publication of that action.
- Provide a detailed statement of how you are adversely affected by the action.
- Provide a detailed statement of the issues raised by the Board’s action, with specific references to:
- information not previously considered by the Board,information used by the Board that is incorrect,
- how the Board’s interpretation of information, applicable law, or regulation is in error or contrary to existing law.
- Describe how you would like the regulation changed.
Submit your request by:
Office of Subsistence Management
Attn: Subsistence Policy Coordinator
1011 East Tudor Road, Mail Stop 121
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Fax: (907) 786-3898