Analysis for these proposals are found in the individual RAC board books.
The Federal Subsistence Board invites your comments on proposed changes to the Federal subsistence wildlife hunting and trapping regulations for the 2014–2016 regulatory years (July 1, 2014 to June 31, 2016).
- Front Section
- Statewide Proposals
- Southeast Alaska Proposals
- Southcentral Alaska Proposals
- Kodiak/Aleutians Proposal
- Bristol Bay Proposals
- Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Proposals
- Western Interior Alaska Proposals
- Seward Peninsula Proposals
- Northwest Arctic Proposals
- Eastern Interior Alaska Proposals
- North Slope Proposals
You may submit your comments by:
Office of Subsistence Management
Attn: Regulations Specialist
1011 East Tudor Road, Mail Stop 121
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Fax: (907) 786-3898
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAll comments received by July 12, 2013 will be included in the meeting materials for the appropriate Subsistence Regional Advisory Councils to discuss at their fall meetings. Comments received after the fall Council meetings will be submitted to the Board at its spring meeting.