Pages for Kids
Are you interested in exploring? Your journey begins here—learn how we at the U.S. Department of the Interior manage our nation's lands, waters, and wildlife:
- Uncover history mysteries with the Bureau of Land Management.
- Learn to be safe around water from the Bureau of Reclamation's Otto the Otter.
- Become a Web Ranger or Junior Ranger as you learn about your national parks.
- Test your animal tracking skills with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Discover what scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey know about earthquakes.
- Find out what coal products you use at home and at school from the Office of Surface Mining.
Games and Activities:
- Chessie, A Chesapeake Bay Story Coloring Book
- Chessie Returns! Coloring Book
- National Wildlife Refuge System Coloring Book
- Pacific Salmon and Steelhead Coloring Book
- Otto the Otter Coloring Book
- Wetlands Coloring Book
- More Coloring Books
Find more fun:
- Become a National Park Service Web Ranger
- Join Zot the Frog—play nature games, learn about invasive species, read stories about interesting animals, test your knowledge of the natural world, make cool stuff and more at the U.S. Geological Survey’s Kids Page.
- Become a BLM Junior Explorer, play games and more in America’s Big Backyard with the Bureau of Land Management
- Learn about National Fossil Day art contest and activities
- Explore the outdoors with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at Let’s Go Outside!
- For more games and activities for kids, visit YouthGO.gov and kids.gov!