Emergency Response - Planning and Coordination
- Brochure - Conserving America's Resources During Pollution Emergencies
- Recent OEPC Emergency Incident Reports
- DOI Emergency Preparedness and Response Strategy: Oil Discharges and Hazardous Substances Releases
- Training - Natural Resource Damage Assessment Training Module for Emergency Response
- National Response Team
- National Response Center - Information on oil and hazardous chemical spills, reporting requirements and the National response mechanism.
- Coast Guard Oil Spill Response Information - Guides, Forms, and Instructions; laws, regulations, plans, and agreements; links and lessons learned; and oil spill removal organizations.
- NRT/RRT Fact Sheet on Federal Natural Resource Trustees and the Incident Command System/Unified Command - Fact sheet that describes how Federal natural resource trustees fit into ICS/UC; the resources and assistance Federal trustees can provide during response and preparedness activities; and where in ICS/UC the coordination link occurs between Federal trustee response and natural resource damage assessment (NRDA) activities. (Source: NRT Response Committee)
- OEPC Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan: Oil Discharges and Hazardous Substances Releases - 15 April, 1999