NEWSWAVE is a quarterly newsletter from the Interior Department featuring ocean, coastal and Great Lakes activities across the Bureaus. NEWSWAVE reports on new Interior initiatives, exciting science discoveries, relevant meetings, conferences and events, policy updates, and valuable contact information. The Surfing Bison feature highlights Interior web pages that host in-depth information on a wide range of ocean, coastal and Great Lakes topics.
If you would like to be added to the Newswave email distribution list, please contact Ann Tihansky (email@example.com).
- BLM Frontiers http://www.blm.gov/ak/st/en/info/frontiers.html
- BOEM Ocean Sciencehttp://www.boem.gov/Environmental-Stewardship/Ocean-Science.aspx
- USFWS Refuge Update http://www.fws.gov/refuges/refugeUpdate/index.html
- USFWS On the Wild Side! http://www.fws.gov/chesapeakebay/newsletter/index.html
- USFWS Eddies-Reflections on Fisheries Conservation
- USGS Sound Waves http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/