Searches for EEO Cases
The sponsor of each non-DOI site below is identified, but no endorsement of outside organizations or opinions is implied. DOI assumes no responsibility for the content of non-DOI sites.
- Supreme Court decisions since 1893 can be searched by citation, party name, or key word, maintained by FindLaw.
- Topical Index of Supreme Court decisions since May, 1990.
- Georgetown University Law Center Library contains the opinions of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit since August 1995. All cases are available in HTML format on the Web, and can be downloaded in WordPerfect 5.1, Microsoft Word version 2.0, and ASCII.
- WashLaw WEB, supported by the Washburn University School of Law, offers an extensive topic list, with wide search capability within each.
- Circuit Court Decisions are organized by circuit number, each with somewhat different operations.
- The Lawcopedia is an encyclopedia of legal issues with a humorous introduction, organized by topic area, including employment and labor issues.