Questions for Review of Existing DOI Workplace ADR Programs
March 19, 2001
Request for Existing Information on CORE and EEO PLUS programs
- Copies of Departmental Memos, Policy Statements, Guidance on CORE and EEO PLUS.
- How is the ADR program coordinated? Who is responsible for policy? Who reviews and approves bureau EEO PLUS plans/programs? Who are the program implementers? Is ADR role a full-time or part-time duty for these employees?
- Organizational structure for program - issues of centralized coordination versus decentralized implementation by bureaus? Budget? Funding issues?
- Quality control mechanisms?
- Source of neutrals?
- Who pays cost associated with an ADR process-neutral services, travel, other?
- ADR processes available through CORE/EEO PLUS programs?
- What ADR training has been provided to employees to support the program?
- How many employees have received the training?
- What is the cost of the training to date, including travel expenses?
- What are the training requirements for in-house or external neutrals used to provide ADR services in CORE or EEO PLUS?
- Any certification requirements or minimum standards for neutrals?
- Number of matters/cases presented to CORE or EEO PLUS intake since July 2000?
- Number of cases handled by a neutral in CORE/EEO PLUS, since roll out in July 2000?
- Number of cases where full or partial resolution was reached?
- Copies of tools used to track or monitor cases in CORE or EEO PLUS programs? Any evaluation tools used?
- Any data compiled on CORE/ EEO PLUS since July?
- Indicate all marketing and promotion efforts? Provide copies of marketing and promotion materials-brochures, memos, videos, website, educational forums, conferences, etc.