- A Federal employee may not give preferential treatment to non-Federal organizations or individuals.
- A Federal employee may not misuse his/her public office for his/her own private gain or that of others, including non-Federal organizations.
- A Federal employee may only use government resources for authorized purposes.
- A Federal employee must avoid conflicts between personal interests and his/her official duties.
- A federal employee must comply with all statutes, regulation, and internal policies related to creating and sustaining partnerships.
Back to Ethical Issues in Partnerships