Secretarial Orders and Departmental Manual
The Secretary of the Interior, the ultimate decision-maker in the Department, periodically issues Secretarial Orders which embody decisions on important topics. Secretarial Orders can be made permanent when they are converted to chapters in the Departmental Manual. Link to Department Manual chapters below.
- Departmental Manual Update Memo April 21, 2003
- Part 109, Chapter 11: Special Trustee for American Indians
- Part 110, Chapter 26: Office of the Special Trustee
- Part 209, Chapter 11: Special Trustee for American Indians
- Part 210, Chapter 26: Office of the Special Trustee for American Indians
- Part 303, Chapter 2: Indian Trust Responsibilities - Principles for Managing Indian Trust Assets