Procedural Regulations for Cases before the Interior Board of Land Appeals
The regulations available through the following links are for reference only. The regulations as published in the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Register are the official versions. We have attempted to ensure that the electronic versions found on this website are current and accurate. However, if there is any discrepancy between the official version and the electronic version found on this website, the official version controls. Please bring any discrepancy you notice to the attention of the OHA webmaster by emailing email@example.com.
To view current or past editions of the published Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), click on this link to the Federal Digital System maintained by the Government Printing Office. To verify that you have the most current version of any regulation (including changes since the last published CFR edition), click on this link to the e-CFR website maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration.
- 43 CFR Part 1 - Practice before the Department of the Interior
- 43 CFR Part 4, Subpart A - General; Office of Hearings and Appeals
- 43 CFR Part 4, Subpart B - General Rules Relating to Procedures and Practice
- 43 CFR Part 4, Subpart E - Special Rules Applicable to Public Land Hearings and Appeals
- 43 CFR Part 4, Subpart F - Implementation of the Equal Access to Justice Act in Agency Proceedings
- 43 CFR Part 4, Subpart J - Special Rules Applicable to Appeals Concerning Federal Oil and Gas Royalties and Related Matters
- 43 CFR Part 4, Subpart L - Special Rules Applicable to Surface Coal Mining Hearings and Appeals