Frequently Asked Questions about Practice before the Interior Board of Indian Appeals
- What Decisions Can Be Appealed to the Board?
- How Do I Appeal a Decision to the Board?
- Is the Decision Issued by an Administrative Law Judge or the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Effect During the Appeal?
- What If I Want To Act on the Decision During the Appeal?
- Can I Try To Settle My Appeal after Filing It or Use Some Form of Alternative Dispute Resolution?
- Can I Talk Directly with the Board Judge To Explain My Appeal?
- What Happens During an Appeal?
- What Can I Expect in the Decision?
- What Can Happen after a Decision Is Issued?
Finding IBIA Decisions
Indian Self-Determination Act
Procedural Regulations for Cases before the Interior Board of Indian Appeals
FAQs on Practice before IBIA
Articles about IBIA
Finding Pre-IBIA Decisions