Mandatory Transportation Subsidy Program Annual Recertification with Training for Fiscal Year 2015
To enhance management controls for preventing Transportation Subsidy Program fraud, waste, and abuse, recertification (e.g., mandatory training, application and recertification statement submission, program withdrawal, etc.) is required by all participants on an annual basis. Recertification must occur before December 15*, 2014 in order for participants to receive Transportation Subsidy benefits for Fiscal Year 2015.
To improve efficiencies and alleviate end of year strain, we have staggered deadlines by bureau/office.
Please note: *There are two deadlines: Friday 11/14/14 and Monday 12/15/2014
Please contact your Transit Subsidy Coordinator to recertify right away!
Transportation Subsidy Program Participant Resources
- Recertification Schedule
- Recertification Schedule with Coordinator Email Addresses
- Recertification Instructions
- TSP Recertification FAQs
- Transit Subsidy Commuting Expense Work Sheet
- SmartBenefits Program Application Form
- Transit Subsidy De-Enrollment Form
Transit Benefit Integrity Awareness Training
- Transit Benefit Integrity Awareness Training Login Instructions
- DOI Learn
- DOI Learn Downloadable CD
- Bureau and Office Transit Subsidy Coordinators