Printing and Graphic Services (Creative Communication Services)
OFAS's Creative Communication Services (CCS) offers a variety of services to help enhance your documents, presentations, exhibits, and overall organizational needs. We help you to find the most effective solutions. The keys to a successful visual identity are distinctiveness, relevance, and consistency. Creative Communication Services anticipates these challenges and looks forward to working with you. The following are some of our capabilities. Please call us and we can provide you with cost and time estimates, and/or consult with you on what design and reproduction approach best fits your individual needs.
- Computer Services: The Graphics Section provides a full range of design, layout, photo/art/text scanning, and illustration services.
- High Quality Document Reproduction: With our state-of-the-art laser reproduction equipment, we can provide you with the quality of offset printing in a fraction of the time.
- Color Services: CCS can produce high-quality color images using our advanced digitized color laser copiers and printers.
- Presentation Services: The Graphics section can help you design or use your current files to produce high-impact color charts, graphs, and text.
- Oversize Color Presentation: On a larger presentation scale, our Graphics staff can work with you to design and produce exhibits for trade shows, museum exhibits, press conferences and numerous other events.
- Finishing Services: CCS can add that final touch to your documents with high quality binding, folding, double-sided copying, saddle-stitching, shrink wrapping, laminating, padding, three-hole punching, and collating.
If you need asistance, please contact the OFAS Service Desk at (202) 208-2222 or one of the individuals below.