Information Dissemination - Electronic Government (E-Gov)
On December 17, 2002, the President signed HR 2458, the E-Government Act of 2002, as Public Law (P.L.) 107-347. As required by Section 202(g) of the Act, federal agencies are required to complete an annual E-Government Act Report. The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) annually submits a summary of these agency reports to Congress.
You can access the DOI’s full annual E-Government reports on its E-Gov Web site.
Links to Agency Information Management Activities
Referenced in the E-Gov Report
- Final determinations, priorities, and schedules
- Information dissemination product catalogs, directories, inventories, and management tools
- Primary FOIA Website
- FOIA Handbook
- Frequently Requested FOIA Records
- Websites disseminating Research and Development (R&D) information
- Inventory describing formal agreements
- Records Schedules
- Description of Records Systems