Electronic Records Management Program
The DOI Records Program is leading a strategic effort to streamline records management, including electronic records management, across the Department. This multi-year initiative, now in planning stages, is designed to facilitate document searches and retrieval, records markings for special handling, improved access to Vital Records, and increased reliance on electronic versus paper records, in appropriate cases. This project will provide improved public transparency and access while reducing costs—saving taxpayer dollars.
- Records Management Contacts: Provides a listing of all DOI bureau and office Records Officers, and their contact information.
- Policies and Guidance: Provides a listing of DOI record management Departmental Manuals, records management bulletins, and records management pamphlets.
- Laws & Statutes: Links to federal records management authorities.
- Tools: Frequently asked questions and guides for performing records management tasks.
- Related links: Records-related resources from DOI, other federal agencies, and records organizations..
If you have any questions or comments concerning the DOI Electronic Records Management Program, please contact:
eRecords Service Manager
MS - 7444
1849 C Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20240