Sign up to stay informed about the latest happenings at Interior.
Electronic Resources Accessible from DOI Locations Only
- Current Issues and Trends in E-Government Research
- Gale Encyclopedia of U.S. History: Government and Politics
- United States Government Internet Manual
- West's Encyclopedia of American Law
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the States
- The Avalon Project at the Yale Law School
Major U.S. and international documents in law, history and diplomacy, from ancient times to the present
- Bob Behn's Performance Leadership Report
"An occasional (and maybe insightful) examination of the issues, dilemmas, challenges and opportunities in leadership, governance, management, and performance in public agencies"
- The Collaboration Project
An independent community sponsored by the National Academy of Public Administration
- Core Documents of U.S. Democracy
Published by the Government Printing Office
- Government Assessment Portal
A social network for government
- Government Innovators Network
Sponsored by Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government
"Promoting Better Leadership and Management in the Public Service"
- NIRA World Directory of Think Tanks
- Office of Government Ethics
- The Plum Book
United States Government Policy and Supporting Positions, 2008 Edition
- Public Agenda Online
A nonpartisan, nonprofit public opinion research and citizen education organization
- The Public Manager
- Web 2.0 Governance Policies and Best Practices
Sponsored by the Web Content Managers Forum, an ad hoc group of federal, state, and local U.S. government web managers who are responsible for the content of their agencies' websites.