|Departmental employees at the following offices/bureaus have access to this database:|
Other users must come to the Interior Library to use this database or contact a Reference Librarian for assistance.
Since 1955, the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation has published material in conjunction with its Annual and Special Institutes. The Foundation has placed online the original scholarly articles dealing with all aspects of natural resources law, 100,000+ pages of text written from 1955 to date. Digital Library users have no limits on "cut and paste" features or printing. All Annual Institute articles from 1990 to date can be printed in original PDF format.
Features of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Digital Library include:
- Full text of all Foundation papers, including most original graphics.
- Page numbers from the original hard copy are embedded in most papers to permit traditional citation to the original hard copy form.
- Paragraph numbers are available to permit citation to the electronic version.
- Search on any word, word combination, phrase, author, article title, or case name in the database.
- Search in a single volume or multiple volumes, or search the complete library at one time.
- Search using natural language and logical searches.
- Browse the hit list.
- Hyperlink from the table of contents to specific papers.
- Follow hyperlink text to other RMMLF materials in the digital library.
- Footnotes appear in pop-up windows through the text for easy reference.
- Copy and paste text into any standard word processing program, or print directly from the Internet.