|Departmental employees at the following offices/bureaus have access to this database:|
Other users must come to the Interior Library to use this database or contact a Reference Librarian for assistance.
The Gale Virtual Reference Library provides access to reference titles on American Indians, the environment, history, law, and natural science. There are also some general reference works and biographical sources.
Search a single eBook or the whole collection. Departmental employees are allowed unlimited use of this collection, and cross-title searches mean faster, more comprehensive results.
Some of the features of the Gale Virtual Reference Library include:
- The ability to navigate a list of subjects and titles from the home page
- Viewing titles without performing a search
- Citation export (EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager)
- Citation generator (APA, MLA, tagged format)
- Download, e-mail or print entries
- Bookmark generator - return to virtually any spot in the research via a persistent URL
- On-demand content translation - into Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian and Portuguese
- On-demand interface translation into English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
A list of titles that are part of the Interior Library's subscription to the Gale Virtual Reference Library is available by clicking the "Show All" link under "Or select a publication below" on the Gale Virtual Reference Library Basic Search Page.