Press and Media
The CZ11 organizers and hosts welcome members of the media and are encouraging coverage. If you are with the press or media, we will be happy to accommodate you at CZ11.
In order for media to attend please follow these guidelines:
You will need to arrange for credentials prior to your arrival.
All press and media must notify Ann Tihansky that they are planning to attend. Be prepared to share the dates and times when you’d like to be covering the event.
You will be able to pick up your press package when you check in at the CZ11 registration desk.
- All registration fees are waived.
- Contact prior to July 15 is recommended.
- If you haven’t made arrangements prior, you may still be able to attend.
From July 17-21, please contact Ann Tihansky at cell phone number 813-727-0841.
Credentials required are:
- Photo id,
- Affiliation business card (with mailing address, telephone and email contact info).
- If freelance, please provide an example of a published work electronically or a link directly to the piece that shows the byline.
- Check in at the registration desk and you will receive your press packet and name badge.
If you are requesting interviews, the sooner we know, the easier it will be for us to coordinate.
- See our list of invited speakers here (hotlink to) http://www.doi.gov/initiatives/CZ11/bios.htm.
Consult your program or on-line agenda for other conference participants.
Please wear your press pass at all times while attending the conference.
As a courtesy, we ask that you notify Ann Tihansky of any publishing dates for upcoming pieces that include materials gathered at CZ11. We would like to help share any news or features items with our participants and also demonstrate the newsworthiness of our event.
Follow hash tag #CZ11
Follow Coastal Zone 11 on Facebook
Note: If you are unable to attend in person, you may be able to attend a virtual session via webinar. Please see our website for more details.
Thank you for your interest in CZ11--Winds of Change: Great Lakes, Great Oceans, Great Communities.
See you in Chicago.