Sponsors, Exhibitors and Partners
Join us--you can get involved, participate and contribute to the success of CZ11 in many ways. Become a “Sponsor”, “Partner” or “Exhibitor” today!
Become a Sponsor
Thank you to all of our early sponsors, you make CZ11 possible. There are opportunities for sponsorship from $5k to $35k. Sponsors are being sought to offset high costs of Chicago and to keep the meeting registration fees affordable for all of the participants. Sponsorship will support all aspects of the conference including student participation, speakers, breaks, 3 luncheons, 2 receptions including one at the John G. Shedd Aquarium, awards, internet and wi-fi, and other needs. .
Become an Exhibitor
CZ11 Exhibition Opportunities
You are invited to exhibit at CZ11 with two different opportunities – one at the Hyatt Regency Chicago and the second at the Shedd Aquarium. Please join us!
1) Shedd Aquarium Reception and Exhibition, July 18, 2011
Join dolphins, beluga whales, conference attendees, guests and other marine critters at the CZ11 premiere social event. Learn and network in a casual setting while overlooking Lake Michigan at the Shedd Aquarium for one night only on Wednesday, July 20, 2011, from 7-10 PM. This opportunity is limited to 14 tables or table top exhibits on a first come, first served basis. To confirm your space, please complete the attached exhibitor form and return to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. Additional information will be provided in May when it is available.
The Shedd Aquarium exhibition includes the following space and benefits:
- Two tables, 5 tickets: $5,000
- Single table, 2 tickets: $3,000
- Single table, 1 ticket: $1,000
- All attendees must have a ticket to attend the reception. One ticket and transportation from the Hyatt Regency Chicago comes with a CZ11 full conference registration or a Wednesday-only conference registration. Reception tickets cost $75 per person, must be purchased in advance, and will not be sold on-site.
2) CZ11 Hyatt Regency Chicago Exhibition, July 18-20, 2011
The CZ11 exhibition at the Hyatt Regency Chicago which is limited to 36 spots on a first come, first served basis. To confirm your space, please complete the attached exhibitor form and return to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. An exhibitor package will be sent in April when it is available and will outline the costs for all additional services and how to contract for those directly with Freeman Exhibit Services.
The Hyatt Regency Chicago exhibition includes the following:
- Space: $3,000
- 8x10 foot space
- 1 complimentary registration ($495)
- 2 chairs
- a table
- a small sign
- the exhibit area will be piped and draped
- Wifi in the exhibit hall (Crystal ballroom)
- Recognition on the conference website
- Recognition in the conference program
- An exhibition /poster session welcoming reception on Monday evening in the Crystal ballroom
- An exhibition /poster session luncheon on Tuesday in the Crystal ballroom
- Coffee breaks in the exhibit /poster session luncheon on Tuesday and Wednesday in the Crystal ballroom
- Set-up on Monday & take down on Thursday
- Shipping costs for your exhibit and materials
- Setup and take down labor if needed
- Other individual exhibit rental needs which will be available from Freeman Exhibits
- Registration for all exhibitors is required
Download the Exhibitor form in PDF format.
Become a Partner
CZ11 is seeking organizations and individual “Partners” to support the conference. The CZ11 “Partners” are organizations that are assisting the conference but are not Hosts or Sponsors. Partners play a variety of important supporting roles: exhibiting, running a concurrent meeting, training, workshop, field trip, helping identify other sponsors or exhibitors, providing technical support or staff time, promoting attendance, supporting students, encouraging partner participation and other assistance as needed. We will include your logo in our printed materials and on the website.
Contact Lynne Mersfelder-Lewis for more information.
Alliance for Coastal Technologies
I.M. Systems Group, Inc.
Taylor & Francis Group
The Baldwin Group, Inc. / Lynker Technologies
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
Olfish-Dynamic Data Logger
The Nature Conservancy