Exhibitor Opportunities - Become a CZ11 Exhibitor
2) Shedd Aquarium Reception and Exhibition, July 18, 2011
Join dolphins, beluga whales, conference attendees, guests and other marine critters at the CZ11 premiere social event. Learn and network in a casual setting while overlooking Lake Michigan at the Shedd Aquarium for one night only on Wednesday, July 20, 2011, from 7-10 PM. This opportunity is limited to 14 tables or table top exhibits on a first come, first served basis. To confirm your space, please complete the attached exhibitor form and return to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. Additional information will be provided in May when it is available.
The Shedd Aquarium exhibition includes the following space and benefits:
- Two tables, 5 tickets: $5,000
- Single table, 2 tickets: $3,000
- Single table, 1 ticket: $1,000
- All attendees must have a ticket to attend the reception. One ticket and transportation from the Hyatt Regency Chicago comes with a CZ11 full conference registration or a Wednesday-only conference registration. Reception tickets cost $75 per person, must be purchased in advance, and will not be sold on-site.
- Shipping costs for your exhibit and materials
- Setup and take down labor if needed
- Other individual exhibit rental needs which will be available from Freeman Exhibits
- Registration for all exhibitors is required
Download the Exhibitor form in PDF format.