Quicktime is a state-of-the-art, Time & Attendance Input System that can be customized for agency-unique requirements.
Quicktime System Features
- Web-based T&A Input System
- Automated T&A corrections
- Menu-driven point and click interface
- Traditional timekeeper or employee T&A data entry, including a sign-in/sign out feature
- Default schedules for exception time reporting
- Configurable system options which include on-line leave and extra hours requests and approvals
- Agency cost structures or project number validation
- Electronic signatures
- Mass reorganization capability
- Audit trails and management controls
- Comprehensive edits
- Informative reports
- EWD-compliant screens
- Employees - responsible for T&A data entry by actual time sign-in/sign-out or by recording number of hours worked, leave taken, etc.
- Timekeepers - perform traditional timekeeper duties; this role can be defined to assume additional duties
- Certifier - on-line electronic certification
- Administrators - set up system configuration, relationships, biweekly T&A data transmission
System Configuration Options
- Role responsibility designations for various system functions
- Ability to limit employees to local timekeeper regions
- On-line leave and extra hours request
- Establishment of minimum/maximum values
- Can interface with the Interior Business Center or a non-Interior Business Center pay provider
- Dedicated Help Desk staff
- Problem tracking system
- On-line help system
- User group meetings
- Interagency agreements
For potential clients needing additional information, call 303-969-7200 or Contact Us.
Already an IBC Client? See our Customer Site for additional information or call 1-888-367-1622 for customer support.