The Interior Business Center’s Payroll Operations Division is the Department of the Interior's Shared Service Provider of payroll operations, producing accurate and timely paychecks and providing other payroll-related services to DOI as well as other Federal agencies.
- Process, edit, and correct payments to all client agencies Assist and train timekeepers
- Process retroactive pay
- Audit back pay
- Audit, adjust, and certify leave records
- Handle special pay situations
- Issue Corrected W2’s
- Image pay-related documents for digital storage and retrieval
- Process pay-related debts for active employees
- Provide appropriate due process and repayment options
- Collect debts via payroll deductions or cash payments
- Adjust wages and taxes to reflect repayments
- Provide Reports on debt collection activities
- Process External Debts
- Accept legal process
- Deduct child support, alimony, commercial garnishments, Federal debt offsets, tax levies, bankruptcies, and government credit card
- Notify employee of upcoming deduction
- Provide payroll accounting Provide tax accounting
- Process salary replacement payments
- Provide payroll certification
- Comply with Federal tax laws, withholding agreements, accounting methodology, and human resources regulations
- Process all separations, including retirements, preliminary disabilities, and death-in-service Process military service deposits
- Manage Thrift Savings Plan payroll records
- Process health benefit enrollments
- Help resolve health benefit discrepancies with carriers
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels Maintain a quality management system geared towards conformance to requirements, customer objectives, and continual improvement.
- Provide online user manuals and help systems
- Partner with clients through user group forums and workshops
- Offer on-site training programs
- Assist and train timekeepers
- Provide a tailored process for new client implementations
For potential clients needing additional information, call 303-969-7200 or Contact Us.
Already an IBC Client? See our Customer Site for additional information or call 1-888-367-1622 for customer support.