eTravel ETS-2 Services and Solutions
The IBC has supported eTravel initiatives for over 20 years, guiding DOI and non-DOI customers in automating and consolidating travel processes.
In support of GSA’s government wide E-Gov Travel Service (ETS2) program, the IBC is proud to offer both GSA-approved solutions: Concur Government Edition (CGE) and Carlson Wagonlit (E2 Solutions). The full range of this support encompasses implementation and conversion as well as system operations and maintenance.
eTravel System Implementation and Conversion
- RFQ advisement, response evaluation, task order issuance
- Vendor liaison and mediation
- Project planning and project management
- Requirements analysis and gap identification/mitigation
- Functional and technical support
- Data integration
- Financial system interface
- System deployment
eTravel System Operations and Maintenance
- Application support
- System access monitoring
- System administration and configuration
- System upgrade testing and support
- Release testing
- Help Desk support
For information regarding eTravel services, please contact 303-969-5050.
If you are a current customer requiring assistance, please contact the IBC Customer Support Center at 1-888-367-1622 (1-888-367-1622) or email Travel_Helpdesk_Denver@ios.doi.gov.