The Quarters Program provides cross-servicing support for rental of government housing to federal employees. Program services include:
- Establishing market-based rental rates for government-furnished housing in compliance with OMB Circular A-45, "Rental and Construction of Government Quarters"
- Conducting private rental market surveys
- Providing the Internet Quarters Management Information System (iQMIS) rent-setting application
- Providing support and Help Desk services to users of iQMIS
- Providing training to users of iQMIS
- Defending any contested rental rates
- Providing housing management reports to users and other managers
- Conducting special client-requested studies
Currently, the Quarters Program services over 18,000 government-furnished housing units owned by 19 federal agencies. These agencies utilize this service under contract, and are represented by the National Housing Council, which is chaired by the Office of Acquisition and Property Management (PAM) at the Department of the Interior.
For additional information, contact:
Quarters Program Office (Operations) – (303) 969-5696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOI Acquisition & Property Management Office (Policy) – Michael Wright at 754-400-7381 or Michael_C_Wright@ios.doi.gov.