The functions of the Internet Quarters Management Information System (iQMIS) include:
- Calculating current rental rates for federal civilian housing in accordance with OMB Circular A-45
- Setting rental rates specific to any city in the U.S. or its territories
- Setting rates for government-provided utilities, appliances, and services
- Calculating isolation and other A-45 administrative adjustments
- Providing an information system comprised of all physical features, e.g. square footage, age, bedrooms, appliances, administrative adjustments, etc.
- Providing an information system comprised of all tenants assigned to housing
- Estimating heating and cooling costs where no utility meters exist
- Updating rates for annual inflation (Consumer Price Index)
- Providing tenant rental documents
- Providing housing and tenant reports for users and other managers
Once the user has signed the form, it is forwarded to your approving official. See the Form Instructions for your agency’s approval process; many agencies require the Form to go through their national housing office. If your agency has implemented digital signatures, see additional instructions.
To remove a user from iQMIS, complete the iQMIS User Removal Request Form. This Form should be submitted as soon as a user is no longer responsible for managing housing or using iQMIS.
For additional information, contact:
Quarters Program Office – Doug Pokorney at (303) 969-5050 or Doug_B_Pokorney@nbc.gov.
iQMIS Help Desk – Laura Walters at (303) 969-5696 or Laura_A_Walters@nbc.gov.