The Interior Business Center offers financial management and business solutions to a variety of federal customers at the Department of the Interior and throughout the government.
- Serving the federal community since 1988.
- Authorized by OMB in 2004 as a shared services provider in the Financial Management Line of Business (FMLoB). In 2014, recertified by the Treasury’s Financial Innovation and Transformation Office.
- Supported by a mix of full-time federal employees and contractors, bringing our clients the right set of skills
- Serving over 75 customers throughout the Department of the Interior and external government agencies
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- General accounting
- Financial transactions processing
- Indirect cost rate negotiations
- Guidance for preparing and submitting indirect cost proposals
- Ensure the legality of sound, fair, and equitable indirect cost payments
- Support for IBC hosted financial systems
- Certified core financial management systems
- Additional subsidiary systems and services
- Accounting Operations Services: 303-969-5547
- Finance Systems and Services: 303-969-7141
- Indirect Cost Services: 916-566-7111
- Help Desk Contacts for current IBC Customers: 1-888-367-1622
Option 5 for Financial and Travel systems. Then:
Press 1 for Travel
Press 2 for Oracle
Press 4 for FBMS
Press 5 for finance general
FY15 Calendar of Events | FMD Organization Charts | IBC Customer Site Access (Authorized Users Only)