The Interior Business Center offers financial management and business solutions on a cost recovery basis to a variety of Federal customers at the Department of the Interior and throughout the government.
- Serving the Federal community since 1988.
- Authorized by OMB in 2004, through a competitive process, to be a shared services provider in the Financial Management Line of Business.
- Our Fiscal Year 2013 resources total approximately $54 million and include about 153 full-time FTEs and 85 contract FTEs.
- The Financial Management Line of Business provides accounting operations services and financial systems and services for its DOI/Interior Business Center and Non-DOI customers.
- Non-federal entities, non-profits, tribal governments, and insular governments are provided with assistance of indirect cost rate negotiations and support.
- Audit Liaison support is in place to ensure effective internal controls are maintained within the Interior Business Center.
- Indirect Cost Services
- Indirect cost rate negotiations
- Guidance for preparing and submitting indirect cost proposals
- Ensure the legality of sound, fair, and equitable indirect cost payments
- Financial Systems and Services
- Support for Interior Business Center hosted financial systems
- Certified core financial management systems
- Additional subsidiary systems and service
1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC 20240
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20192
Procurement systems, application development, and application management.
7301 W Mansfield Ave
Denver, CO 80235
FBMS (SAP) support and Oracle product line, Quarters system, help desk, functional support, complementary systems, accounting operations, quality assurance, project management, audit liaison, and strategic planning and business development.
2180 Harvard Street, #430
Sacramento, CA 95815
Indirect cost rate negotiations and support.