The Interior Business Center offers financial management and business solutions on a cost recovery basis to a variety of Federal customers at the Department of the Interior and throughout the government.
- Serving the Federal community since 1988.
- Authorized by OMB in 2004, through a competitive process, to be a Federal Shared Service Provider in financial management; recertified by U.S. Treasury FIT office in 2014.
- Our Fiscal Year 2014 resources total approximately $97.3 million and include 158 full time FTEs and 50 contract FTEs.
- The Financial Management Line of Business provides accounting operations services and financial systems and services for its DOI/Interior Business Center and Non-DOI customers.
- Non-federal entities, non-profits, tribal governments, and insular governments are provided with assistance of indirect cost rate negotiations and support.
- Audit Liaison support is in place to ensure effective internal controls are maintained within the Interior Business Center.
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- General accounting
- Financial transactions processing
- Indirect cost rate negotiations
- Guidance for preparing and submitting indirect cost proposals
- Ensure the legality of sound, fair, and equitable indirect cost payments
- Support for Interior Business Center hosted financial systems
- Certified core financial management systems
- Additional subsidiary systems and service
1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC 20240
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20192
Procurement systems, application development, and application management.
7301 W Mansfield Ave
Denver, CO 80235
FBMS (SAP) support and Oracle product line, Quarters system, help desk, functional support, complementary systems, accounting operations, quality assurance, project management, audit liaison, and strategic planning and business development.
2180 Harvard Street, #430
Sacramento, CA 95815
Indirect cost rate negotiations and support.
Help Desk Contacts
Option 5 for Financial and Travel systems. Then:
for current IBC Customers:
Press 1 for Travel
Press 2 for Oracle
Press 4 for FBMS
Press 5 for finance general
For inquiries about
our Financial Services offering:
Contact us at
(Authorized Users Only)