The Interior Business Center offers financial management and business solutions on a cost recovery basis to a variety of Federal customers at the Department of the Interior and throughout the government.
- Serving the Federal community since 1988.
- Authorized by OMB in 2004, through a competitive process, to be a shared services provider in the Financial Management Line of Business.
- Our Fiscal Year 2012 resources total approximately $70 million and include about 180 full-time FTEs and 125 contract FTEs.
- The Interior Business Center Financial Management Line of Business provides accounting operations services and financial systems and services for its DOI/Interior Business Center and Non-DOI customers.
- Audit Liaison support is in place to ensure effective internal controls are maintained within the Interior Business Center.
- Financial Systems and Services
- Support for Interior Business Center hosted financial systems
- Certified core financial management systems
- Additional supporting financial management systems and services
- Accounting Operations Services
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- General accounting
- Financial transactions processing
To meet our customers' Federal financial management needs and exceed their expectations with integrity, quality and efficiency.
Our Core Values
1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC 20240
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20192
Procurement systems, application development, and application management.
7301 W Mansfield Ave
Denver, CO 80235
FBMS (SAP) support and Oracle product line, Quarters system, help desk, functional support, complementary systems, accounting operations, quality assurance, project management, audit liaison, and strategic planning and business development.