- Clearinghouse of Federal Green Purchasing Program Information
- Green Products Compilation
Use GSA's user-friendly tool to find products fulfilling green purchasing requirements.
- California's Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Best Practices Manual
This manual covers over 40 major product categories. In each chapter is a specifications section, some have specification, others have links or contacts.
- EPA's On-line Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Training
- Securing Environmental Outcomes
Adding Environmental Performance into Performance-Based Service Contracts Presentation for the 2003 Conference on Performance-Based Contracts, Insitute for Defense and Governmental Advancement
- Green Seals' Choose Green Reports
- EPA's Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines for Federal Agency Purchase of Recycled Content Products
- EPA's Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Program
- Green Office Furnishings
State of California's specification for sustainable modular furniture sets new industry standards for indoor air quality, prescribes a high level of recycled content in components and packaging, bans CFCs and HCFCs used in foam production, and addresses energy-efficient task lighting designed for work stations. The environmental specification also requires manufacturers to carry out solid waste audits and prepare waste reduction plans at manufacturing facilities.
- Safer, Effective Alternatives to DEET Insect Repellent
- Biobased Products
- Other Green Products
- Environment-Related Provisions of the Federal Acquisition Regulations