Bureau FOIA Libraries
FOIA Libraries contain records that are required to be made available to the public under 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(2), as well as other records that the Department (or one of its subparts) discretionarily make available to the public.
Bureaus and Offices of the Department have FOIA Libraries that are located at:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- National Park Service
- Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Office of Inspector General
- Office of Natural Resources Revenue
- Office of the Secretary
- Office of the Solicitor
- Office of Surface Mining
The Department also has a FOIA Library.
Disclaimer: To the extent that anything included on the DOI FOIA website may be or could be construed as inconsistent with the law or DOI's regulations, the law and regulations will control DOI's responsibilities under the FOIA.