DOI FOIA Library
The materials found in the Department's FOIA Libraries include:
- final opinions made in the adjudication of cases;
- policy statements and interpretations which have been adopted by the Department but not published in the Federal Register;
- administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public;
- copies of records that have been released to any person in response to a FOIA request and that have been requested, or that the Department anticipates will be requested, at least three times under the FOIA (in other words, frequently requested records);
- an index of frequently requested records; and
- links to other related sites and reference materials.
Frequently Requested Records
- DOI Quarterly FOIA Reports
- DOI Chief FOIA Officer Reports
- DOI FOIA Annual Reports
- DOI Organizational Chart
- DOI Purchase Card Holders
- DOI FOIA Logs
Disclaimer: To the extent that anything included on the DOI FOIA website may be or could be construed as inconsistent with the law or DOI's regulations, the law and regulations will control DOI's responsibilities under the FOIA.