Guidance for Bureau and Office Emergency Planners
While specific public health guidance for the H1N1 Flu should be obtained from the Flu.gov website, the DOI Pandemic Influenza Plan, issued November 2007, serves as the baseline document for bureau and office emergency planning.
In addition, the Office of Emergency Management issued guidance letters to assist bureaus and offices.
- 2009 H1N1 Flu – Memorandum #1, May 4, 2009
- 2009 H1N1 Flu – Memorandum #2, May 18, 2009
- 2009 H1N1 Flu – Memorandum #3, September 3, 2009
- 2009 H1N1 Flu – Memorandum #4, September 3, 2009
- 2009 H1N1 Flu – Memorandum #5, July 20, 2010
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also developed many helpful materials that can be used by bureaus and offices in developing employee awareness and education campaigns for H1N1 Flu.