Employee Emergency Information
- Operating Status in the Washington, D.C. Area: Information provided by OPM and the DOI Interior Operations Center.
- Operating Status in Other Areas: Information provided by the Federal Executive Board with links to areas throughout the country.
- Employee Preparedness Information: Useful links to emergency situation response websites.
Health and Safety Guidance for Avian Influenza Surveillance and Control Activities in Wild Bird Populations: Provides information related to handling birds including the need for influenza vaccinations and anti-viral medication for DOI personnel, and the need for personal protective equipment (PPE).
Reporting During Catastrophic Emergencies: Contact numbers and links to report your status if you cannot reach your supervisor following a disaster.
- HR Flexibilities to Assist Employees During Emergency Situations: Information from the Office of Human Resources and Office of Personnel Management
- Assistance for Disaster Victims: If you or you family are victims of a declared disaster, you can visit this site to apply for assistance online.
- Occupant Emergency Employee Guide: What to do in the event of an emergency for Main Interior/South Interior Buildings.
- Employee Emergency Self-Identification Form: Individuals with disabilities in the Main and South Interior Buildings who require assistance during a building emergency should submit this form to the Disability Program Manager in the Accessible Technology Center, MIB room 2070.
- Employee Assistance Program: Professional counseling and consultation for employees and dependents on a wide variety of personal issues.