DOI Training Download Page
From this site you can download various training courses to be used on desktops or networks or to be copied to a CD-ROM. Please carefully read the descriptions to make sure you are downloading the correct files for your use.
The courses contained on this page are intended for employees and other
designated individuals of the U.S. Department of the Interior. If you have a DOI Learn account you are STRONGLY encouraged to complete these courses in DOI Learn so they are part of your official training transcript.
Courses currently available for download:
- 2015 Federal Information Systems Security Awareness + Privacy and Records Management (FISSA+)
- 2015 Transit Benefit Integrity Training
- 2015 Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) Overview (NEW!)
- Section 508 Awareness: Promoting Awareness, Proving Solutions
- Understanding the Privacy Impact Statement
Ensure that you save a copy of the course completion certificate and provide the certificate to your supervisor.
Your supervisor can update your DOI Learn transcript to reflect training completions.
If you experience any problems with the download, please contact the DOI University Help Desk at 202-208-6278 or via email at email@example.com
* The FISSA+ course runs successfully on Firefox, you can download Firefox here. It is not recommended for use in Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.