DOI Learn Frequently Asked Questions, Training Aids and Orientation Info
Frequently Asked Questions
The U.S. Geological Survey maintains a DOI Learn Frequently Asked Questions which can be found here.
Printable Desk References and other training materials
- New Federal Hires - Information
- How to Request an Account for External/Non DOI User
- How to Login and Update Your Profile
- How to Register for Classes
- How to Print Transcript & Certificates
- How to Validate Training That You Have Completed
- How to Create an SF-182 External Training Form
- How to Approve Training
- How to Mark Training as Complete in the Employee's Gradebook
- How to submit SF-182 on behalf of your employees
Online orientation webinars
- Do you need to manage training for your organization?
- Instructor/Roster Manager/Administrative Roles - (DOI Login required) - Second Thursday of each month.
- Are you a new employee? Or do you want to learn more about DOI Learn?
- Learner/Supervisor/Training Approver Role - (DOI Login required) - Fourth Thursday of each month.
Webinar link and teleconference information will be emailed to registrants 1-2 days before the day of the webinar.