DOI Learn Portal
HELP DESK NUMBER: 866-466-1998
New DOI Federal Employees:
- DO NOT use the "Request a New Account" link on the login screen to request an account.
- You will receive an email with login instructions from the system when your account has been created.
- Please be patient. It can take several weeks for your information to appear in DOI Learn.
- Note: If you have received more than one paycheck but have not received your DOI Learn login, please contact your Bureau Data Steward.
- Upon receiving your account information please attend a DOI Learn Learner Orientation on the 4th Thursday of each month.
Upon accessing your account for the first time please:
- Update Your Profile
- Add/Verify Your Assigned Supervisor
- Update Your Timezone
External, Non-DOI Learners:External Learners are one of the following:
- State and Local Employees
- Federal employees from agencies outside DOI
We offer many training opportunities to private, state, not-for-profit and other federal government agencies. Search our Public Catalog to view these opportunities. For information about obtaining a user account or other questions, visit the External Learners page.