SE CSC Climate Science Plan
Jones, S.A., and Dalton, M.S., comps., 2012, U.S. Department of the Interior Southeast Climate Science Center Science and Operational Plan: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2012–1034, 48 p.
This document is the first draft of a science and operational plan for the Southeast CSC. The document describes operational considerations for the Center, provides the context for climate impacts in the southeastern United States, and establishes six major science themes the center will address in collaboration with partners:
- Develop Climate Projections and Determine Appropriate Projections to Use for Resource Management
- Land-Use and Land-Cover Change Projections
- Impacts of Climate Change on Water Resources
- Ecological Research and Modeling
- Impacts of Climate Change on Coastal and Nearshore Marine Environments
- Impacts of Climate Change on Cultural-Heritage Resources
This document is intended to be reevaluated and modified as partner needs change.
<< Back to Science at the Southeast CSC