VisTrails is an open-source management and scientific workflow system designed to integrate the best of both scientific workflow and scientific visualization systems. The Software for Assisted Habitat Modeling for VisTrails (SAHM) expedites habitat modeling and helps maintain a record of the various input data, the steps before and after processing, and the modeling options incorporated in the construction of an ecological response model.
Training for the Software for Assisted Habitat Modeling for VisTrails will be held on:
March 25-26, 2014
September 9-10, 2014
March 24-25, 2015
September 8-9, 2015
During this course, participants will
• learn the functionality and use of the SAHM:VisTrails package,
• get an overview of the statistical packages included in the SAHM, and
• work through an example species distribution dataset. After this course, participants will be prepared to
• understand and apply the SAHM:VisTrails package to their own datasets, and
• be a part of the SAHM:VisTrails user community.
Please stay tuned for an official announcement and fact sheet about this opportunity!
Image Credit: http://www.fort.usgs.gov/products/software/sahm/